April 20, 2020 – Emergency child care is now available for essential workers and at-risk children and families. Services are temporary and can only be provided until June 30, 2020 or until the State of Emergency has ended, whichever occurs first. Some families will qualify for subsidized child care, but it is unlikely that all eligible families will receive funding. If you are an essential worker looking for child care, please submit your child care needs through this form.
March 26, 2020 – Message from Community Resources for Children
We are still offering services at this time through our virtual office. Please see below how to contact us.
Given the rapidly changing circumstances with the coronavirus, we want to take the time to reach out to you and let you know how we are continuing our services and doing our best to keep our community safe.
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who’s been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. Our thoughts are especially with those who are sick, to whom we extend our heartfelt wishes for a full recovery. And we’re truly inspired by the selfless healthcare workers around the world who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for people in need.
Community Resources for Children is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and we will continue to adjust our services to meet Napa County Public Health’s recommendations and guidelines from the CDC.
In order to continue to meet the most vital needs in our community, we have set up a virtual office and will continue to support families and child care providers as follows:
- Families in our childcare subsidy program will be able to complete the majority of the process remotely. If/when an office visit is absolutely necessary, they will be able to meet 1:1 with their case manager.
- Families applying for child care subsidies:
- Can access the Kinderwait database online or
- Call us at (707) 253-0376 x 101 for assistance
- Essential workers needing child care:
- Sharing the Caring meetings for grandparents and other family caregivers continue meeting online via zoom conferencing – please contact us at email@example.com or leave us a message at (707) 253-0376 x101.
- Child care providers will have access to workshop materials via email or zoom conference and will receive email updates from our coaches.
- Home visits with child care providers will be conducted via phone or through zoom video conference. Early Learning Coaches will be getting in touch with providers.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please stay safe and healthy! To access up-to-date information about the corona virus, please visit the Napa County Public Health website. https://www.countyofnapa.org/2739/Coronavirus.